Announcing the ReBalance Life Baby Bullet Giveaway!! - Contest has ended.
When I was a new mom, I would have LOVED to have the Baby Bullet baby food making system. It makes beautifully smooth fruit & vegetable purees, and it even makes cereal for baby out of whole grains like oats.
The Baby Bullet is a 22 piece complete baby food making system. It comes with two batch bowls (small and large), 6 storage cups that have a date dial – so you know exactly when you made it. The batch tray is perfect for freezing extra puree, and the pocket nutritionist has useful information about baby’s nutrition needs, including which foods are most important to choose organic, and which are the least likely to cause allergies, and more. The user manual and cookbook have very helpful step by step directions for making perfect purees.
One big benefit of the Baby Bullet system is it saves you money, making your own baby food is just more economical. I was able to buy a whole bunch of organic carrots at the grocery store for $1.99 – which would have made a week’s worth of servings. I looked at the baby food section, and just one jar of organic carrots was almost the same price! Another plus of making your own baby food, is you can be sure that what you are giving baby is fresh and free from preservatives. And finally, the Baby Bullet is so easy! It makes purees in a snap, and is very easy to clean too.
And don’t put the Baby Bullet on the shelf after baby transitions away from purees, I am a big fan of adding vegetable and fruit purees into foods to boost the nutrition, an especially good technique for picky eaters. Using the Baby Bullet along with the Deceptively Delicious and The Sneaky Chef cookbooks, you can increase your family’s consumption of vegetables, and boost their nutrition. A recent study out of Penn State found that adding purees to recipes doubled participant’s intake of vegetables, and lowered their overall calorie intake by 11%. Read: Is Hiding Purees Deceptive or Solution to Obesity Crisis?
How To Enter:
1. Visit ReBalance Life on Facebook.
2. “Friend” ReBalance Life if you have not already.
3. On the Giveaway post on Facebook, write why you would want to win the Baby Bullet system – you are entered!
4.You can also get an additional entry in the drawing by putting a comment at the end of this blog – you are entered twice!
5. Now get your friends to help! Share the link to this Giveaway on your Facebook page, and ask your friends to enter for you, for each friend that puts your name in the comments, you will get an extra chance in the drawing. They can enter for you by “friending” ReBalance Life on Facebook, and putting a comment in the post that links to the Baby Bullet giveaway on Facebook saying that they want YOU to win the Baby Bullet system! Each friend’s entry will only count if they also “friend” ReBalance Life. Your friends and family can enter you again by putting your name in the comments at the end of this blog too.
5. Drawing will happen after the contest period ends – Weds. Aug 10th at 11:59 PST.
*Note: only 1 comment/vote per person/friend will count on Facebook, and 1 comment/vote per person will count on this blog.
Giveaway ends Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST. At which time, the contest will be closed and drawing will occur. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be announced on Facebook on Thursday, August 11, 2011. If the winner doesn’t respond in 72 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
Sara Vance is a Clinical Nutritionist in the Encinitas, CA area. Sara specializes in kids & family nutrition, picky eaters, and more. Sara knows how hard it is to make healthy choices – she was a picky eater and overweight as a child, and is passionate about sharing her knowledge with others.
Sara offers nutritional counseling, School Assemblies, group classes, kids healthy cooking, and more. Visit ReBalanceLife.com for more information.
©2011, all rights reserved. Sara Vance.